Shutterstock celebrating their 10th anniversary with some party gift for photographers and illustrators. Shutterstock launched one of their best giveaway or contest for contributors who made royalty-free stock image site a huge successful.
For their first decade success showcase, they are providing with a inspiring video. So don’t wait and start submitting your creative entries.
If you have a story to tell, get your thinking caps on and get ready to share it. You can watch a few of them in the video for initial inspiration.
Any contributor who is good standing can
submit a Shutterstock Story. We’re also accepting written and foreign-language entries (as long as you submit a transcript, too). Only one submission is allowed per person, and entries may not be modified after submission, so make sure you’re sending us the final product. Below are all the specifics and technical requirements, along with a few tips and tricks for creating your article or story.
What we’re giving away:
– Along with a panel of jurors, we’ll be choosing an undisclosed number of semi-finalists
– The jury will then select five (5) finalists, who will each receive $5,000 creative grants
– The public will vote and select one (1) global winner to receive a $25,000 grant
– The jury will select one (1) additional global winner, who will also receive a $25,000 grant
– As part of the prize, winners may be asked to document their creative efforts through blogging, Instagram, video interviews, etc.
Shutterstock Artistic Stories Contest – Video Inspiration
In honor of its 10th Anniversary, Shutterstock is launching a creative grant program to award $75,000 to artists around the world. To read more about the program, visit our blog: http://shutr.bz/stories. Submissions open July 17, and close August 14, 2013. See blog for official rules.
Video produced by Shutterstock, with special thanks to Suzuya Bobo, Eric Sams, Meagan Kirkpatrick, Liz Lapp, Jon Oringer, and our incredible contributing artists.
Copyright 2013, Shutterstock, Inc.
Like Deviantart and Behance contest this will boost their creativity to the next level and there is no doubt. for more details see here. Get ready for another interview in our blog – stay tuned.
[Update] The Entry Closed.