Christmas ver near just in 3 days, Hope everyone had finished shopping for your loved ones. To add more cheers for Christmas we are writing a review on iMedia Converter and giveaway with this post. This premium video converter worth $49.
Tell me, After Enjoying our Xmas and Newyear with our loved ones – we make a copy of the video we took from Christmas Eve, Christmas and newyear. To convert them to DvD, is a heck of job when buying very expensive premium software. Not everyone can buy high expensive software. There is a solution for this year.
The iMedia converter from Iskysoft for windows users gives a total media converter which combines ripping DVD disks and converting audio and video files, making it easier for windows users to rip DVDs, convert videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV) and extract audio from DVD and video for playback on mobile players like iPod Touch 4, iPod Nano, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Archos, HTC and other portable devices.
Also it helps you remove DRM protection and wipe off restrictions from enjoying video and audio files. It gives a full support of Windows 7.
- Rip DVDs to audio/video formats
- Convert videos for exporting to different devices
- Remove DRM protections and restrictions
- Trim, crop and edit and make special personalized video
Note: If you are using Mac OS, please go to iMedia Converter for Mac
Merge Several into One
Adjust Video Effect
Remove Unwanted Scenes
Customize Video Output,
Select subtitle and soundtrack
Make personal Watermark
1G Hz CPU or above
1) This time it’s Free for everyone who like to Download the premium iMedia converter for windows starts from Dec 23-2010 to Dec 27-2010.
3) If you are a mac user and like to transfer music, movies, TV shows, and photos from iPod/iPhone/iPad to Mac or to iTunes. Here a chance to win from our friendly blogger who is running iSkysoft SyncPod For Mac: giveaway.
So grab and make use of this premium video converter. Enjoy your Xmas holidays and new-year Best wishes!! .
I will be enjoying this xmas with my new Nikon Dslr camera and New Samsung 23” PC Monitor with my family.
Ps: Check out for another post on Collection of wallpapersBest Wallpaper Collectiontoday in few hours.
If you like this Review Please Share and comment !