This is a set of very rare antique patterns. These kinds of patterns were used in various civilizations all over Asia particularly in temple architecture and in building palaces. These kind of patterns doesn’t looks like as if it will repeat seamlessly and sometimes also looks like a confusing maze, but only when used it really looks great. Thanks to the author for contributing such a rare pattern style in our blog.
- How Visual Content Dominates Social Media 2017-2018 [Infographics]
- Character Design Inspiration of iOS Game – HulaBear [Download]
- Luminar Vs Adobe Creative Cloud Subscriptions [Alternative Rival App]
- Why should you conduct Split URL Testing?
- Random Design Photography Inspiration Series #6
- How-to Design a Perfect Business Card for Professionals
- How-to : Infographic on Designing Perfect Business Logo for Clients Project
- Hiring Right Website Design Company For Your Next Project
- [Infographics] Why Magento is Best Ecommerce Platform ?
- Top SEO Tools To Enhance Your Online Visibility
About The Editor
Estd: 2008 by Sri Ganesh.M - Editor of this blog.
Submit your Artwork and get featured. Creative Blog for Designers and Photographers, publishing daily design inspiration & Random photography collections.