For creative readers and new designers who need business card inspiration – we mentioned many post earlier in our blog, And for daily design inspiration check here. Today’s post will be Infographics on “How-to design a perfect business card for professionals“. Business card can be created with your own idea or inspiration but there are some vital basic rules to create a biz card for designers and you can make your corporate business card be funky, creative and minimalistic as per the corporate clients asked.
Design a Perfect Business Card for Professionals – infographics
First do a draft work about your biz card details, like standard info:
– your name, Title of your designation Phone number of office and mobile, email(professional one). Address is optional according to your company is off-line or on-line.
– Modern tag should be added like: QR Code, Social Media and Map.
1. You might have a lots of social media – but limit to few so that contact on business card looks good and attract the clients.
2. Ask the designer to make a illustration on your business card in one side, representing your company. If you have a image which describe it – just add it.
3. Images you add in biz card can be downloaded from Royalty free-stock images or use premium stock images site like shutterstock or 123RF.
4. Few decades before, printing company use a limited number of print materials for publishing and CMYK print – now you have many choice to choose, use it wisely.
5. As we said earlier point, the business cards come in different shapes.
6. Modern printing cards be printed using PMS Colors, CMYK, Foil Stamping and Embossing style.
7. We ask clients to give professional bio photography to be added in the card – if you use a party or low-resolution, the card be messy and cluttered.
8. Make your business card clean and professional – search our blog or Google it for business card inspiration.
9. The final draft should be in pdf with CMYK mode to print.
We added this infographic for more detail about design a perfect business card for professionals. And you can add more design tips in the comment section.
Via More information on source.