Today’s infographics on ecommerce in our blog about what makes magento a best platform when a client build a ecommerce website. And welcome another new author to our blog – Sam zaman. Several reliable systems are available with regards to setting up a successful ecommerce site. It is also certain that a lot of them have capacities and attributes which are attractive, but what remains a fact is that not all of them deliver the tools you need for success.
It is projected that, by 2019, more than $3.5 trillion dollars will be spent online. You will therefore need a platform that will provide the capabilities required for success in the event you’d like your ecommerce company to be a part of the vast riches. Another focal point would be the integration of your store with a mobile app so it makes it all the more significant to round off on the best available ecommerce platform.
Here comes Magento!
What Makes Magento is Best ECommerce Platform?
Magento is among the platforms developed by experts with vast understanding of everything you need to succeed in an e commerce program. From directly managing your income to customer experience, Magneto has all you need for a driving business. Here we present to you few notes on why you should use magento for your business e commerce website.
10 reasons why Magneto is your best ecommerce platform.
- Versatile Content Management: An intuitive, visual-based page editor allows store owners to create and customize their offerings on the fly.
- Mobile Friendly Configuration: Magento shopping carts are developed to make them viewable on mobile devices.
- Powerful and Spacious: Magneto has the ability to support Up to 500,000 products on one website, and manage over 80,000 orders per hour.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization: The platform was constructed with Search Engine Optimization efficiency at heart, giving your products better opportunity to rank higher on internet search engines such as Google.
- Built in Upsells and Cross-sells: Magneto includes prompts to browse related options on checkout and merchandise pages, thereby, improving UX and raising sales potential.
- Easy Third Party Integration: Connect your ecommerce experience with QuickBooks, PayPal, Mail Chimp, Google Shopping, EBay and much more.
- Customized Security Protection: Keep your website safe and handle internal access with options to customize multiple levels of security permission.
- A Mammoth Community: Over 240,000 companies use Magento for their ecommerce needs, along with 800,000 estimated programmers globally.
- Intelligent Filtered Search for Shoppers: Magento uses product reviews, product label filters, a unique search terms cloud as well as the capacity to configure the search with auto-suggested terms that are proposed.
- Saves Time & Money: Add prompts to browse related options on checkout and product pages, thereby, improving UX and raising sales potential.
The above reasons are a testament to Magento being the most effective choice for you. Magento ecommerce solution is all about helping you to succeed. The back-end tools including security protection and optimization settings help your website to be efficient.
Accessible third-party integration lets you link the website to various external systems. This offer discretionary service to your customers to help deliver a better experience as well as improve direct sales. Before you settle on what you think you need, think about what Magento can do to help you know what you need.