Book Covers always fascinated everyone like the content of each book. Creating a wonderful stories is a tedious task and before writer get their book read by millions of people around the world the cover of the books or novels – it should say about the book, they are going to read before buying them offline or online. And there is an old famous quote “Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover“.
150 Daily Kickstarter Inspirational Quotes from motivational speaker Robin Sharma
Here we are going to see few design illustrations for book covers by Davide Bonnazi from Italy. This italian artist created many other digital art and graphic works which you can see in his portfolio.
The following cover designs are from:
– Book cover and sketches for Veronica Bane’s Miyuki, (Black Hill Press, USA 2014)
– Book cover and sketches for William Brandon III’s Silence, (Black Hill Press, USA 2014)
– Book cover and sketches for Kate St. Clair’s Spelled, (Black Hill Press, USA 2014)
– Book Covers for Loescher (Italy 2014)
– Book cover for Einaudi (Italy 2014) and Design by Riccardo Falcinelli.
About the Artist:
I’m an illustrator based in Bologna, Italy. I was born here in 1984. A few years later I start drawing, and I never stopped. Now I mix digital techniques with textures of scanned found objects, in order to give my conceptual illustrations a warm and evocative atmosphere. via
Share your comments about this design and submit your portfolio for featuring in this blog.