25 Colorful Hajdu Tamas Macro Photography for Inspiration
Today’s Photography inspiration about Macro.My very favorite part in Photography. For those what is macro ?,
Here brief note on Macro Photography
“Macrophotography is close-up photography, usually of very small subjects. Classically a macrophotograph is one in which the size of the subject on the negative is greater than life size ”
let Digg into today’s post. Mr. hajdu Tamas is the photographer who took some amazing Macro shots which are colorful and unique.
He is from Romania and working in veterinary field.
Other Photography Inspiration Feast
- 50+ Cute Outstanding Children Photography Inspiration
- 40 Amazing Lomography wallpaper and Tutorials
- Inspiration: Indian Princess by Manoj yadhav
- Mind Blowing INDIAN Models Beauty Photographed by Anushka Menon
- 70 Hot and Scary Halloween Premium Stock Images
- 50 Exotic Photography by Julia Galdo
- Fresh Portrait Photography for your Inspiration
- Extraordinary photography by randy-rakhmadany
25 Colorful Bug Macro Photography
[box type=”warning”] All images are copyrighted – Used as Photography Inspiration purpose. Kindly ask the Photographer permission for any action. [/box]
Check his Blog and Profile : source.
So what are you waiting Just Share this post with your friends – for sharing Knowledge is wealth. and start shooting your own macro photography. You might be featured here – if you send your Photos.