Have You taken a Popular photography (type)series call Lomography. If you are our old reader, you might noticed about our “Lomography wallpaper” Collection prepared for you long back. Past Two years noticed – Hipster and other photography lovers only. So, how about just a little brush-up inspiration for everyone.
Lomographic images often have strange light effects ultra-satured colors, blurring, vignetting and other imperfections generally avoided in traditional photography – which make Lomography special. In 1991, the Austrian founders of Lomography discovered the Lomo LC-A. They were “charmed by the unique, colorful, and sometimes blurry” images that the camera produced. After a series of international art exhibitions and marketing, Lomography signed an exclusive distribution agreement with LOMO PLC — thereby becoming the sole distributor of all Lomo LC-A cameras outside of the Soviet Union.
LOMO PLC created and produced the 35mm LOMO LC-A Compact Automat camera — which became the centerpiece of Lomography’s marketing and sales activities. This camera was loosely based upon the Cosina CX-1 and introduced in the early 1980s.
Popular Photography Inspiration
- 25 Colorful Hajdu Tamas Macro Photography for Inspiration
- 50+ Cute Outstanding Children Photography Inspiration
- 40 Amazing Lomography wallpaper and Tutorials
- Inspiration: Indian Princess by Manoj yadhav
- Mind Blowing INDIAN Models Beauty Photographed by Anushka Menon
- 70 Hot and Scary Halloween Premium Stock Images
- 50 Exotic Photography by Julia Galdo
- Fresh Portrait Photography for your Inspiration
- Extraordinary photography by randy-rakhmadany
Lomography Wallpaper Collection – Inspiration
There are some 25 Lomography wallpaper collection and the Source is given in the end of this post. If you like our post, please subscribe and like us in Facebook.
Now Lomography effects can be achieved by Photoshop and Apps found for Apple and Android smartphones, so do you like to share any new tips or your photos you can submit in comment section.
And Kindly share this post in social media sites to your friends and families.