Portfolio of Ken Hermann : Beauty of Omo Valley
Today’s Inspirational post we like to feature Mr. Ken, a creative mind photographer, works in the fields of portrait, editorial – and commercial photography. based in Copenhagen, Denmark Ken Hermann works for a diverse range of clients among those leading brands, agencies and media corporations.
If you are an our old reader, we have been featured lots if inspiration artist works and photography inspiration in our “Graphic and webdesign blog”.
So who is Ken hermann? An urge to explore photography has brought Ken around the world, from secluded regions of India and Ethiopia to the big city landscapes of New York where he has worked for renowned photographers like Brigitte Lacombe and Asger Carlsen.
The life in the cities as well as in the more abandon places is a big inspirational source to Ken Hermann and he loves to combine his commercial work with his other true passion- to explore life, people, and cultures.
Popular Photography Inspiration
- 25 Colorful Hajdu Tamas Macro Photography for Inspiration
- 50+ Cute Outstanding Children Photography Inspiration
- 40 Amazing Lomography wallpaper and Tutorials
- Inspiration: Indian Princess by Manoj yadhav
- Mind Blowing INDIAN Models Beauty Photographed by Anushka Menon
- 70 Hot and Scary Halloween Premium Stock Images
- 50 Exotic Photography by Julia Galdo
- Fresh Portrait Photography for your Inspiration
- Extraordinary photography by randy-rakhmadany
[box type=”warning”] Photographs Featured here are copyrighted to the respecter owner[/box]
Ken Hermann has a degree in advertising photography and his work has been published by a number of magazines and exhibited around the world. His City Surfer project made him the winner of Hasselblad Masters 2012.
We like to thank Melanie thnx for sending us this link. you can submit your portfolio or your favorite artist portfolio via email and we feature them here as Inspiration purpose. Do not use the photography, all the photos are copyrighted with photographer.