Apart from Using 3d Max and Maya for movies and presentation or portfolio show-reel, Many Creative Designers use Alternatives for their price. Cinema 4D and After Effects tutorials are far less compare to other 3D software.
We mad a Huge list of 225+ Cinema 4D tutorials links for various blogs, kindly note some of them are premium. CINEMA 4D is a 3D modeling, animation and rendering application developed by MAXON Computer GmbH of Friedrichsdorf, Germany. It is capable of procedural and polygonal/subd modeling, animating, lighting, texturing, rendering, and common features found in 3d modelling applications.
There is always an update, kindly check there log for new versions.
- Advanced Render (global illumination/HDRI, caustics, ambient occlusion and sky simulation)
- BodyPaint 3D (direct painting on UVW meshes; now included in the core. In essence Cinema 4D Core/Prime and the BodyPaint 3D products are identical. The only difference between the two is the splash screen that is shown at startup and the default user interface.)
- Dynamics (for simulating soft body and rigid body dynamics)
- Hair (simulates hair, fur, grass, etc.)
- MOCCA (character animation and cloth simulation)
- MoGraph (Motion Graphics procedural modelling and animation toolset)
- NET Render (to render animations over a TCP/IP network in render farms)
- PyroCluster (simulation of smoke and fire effects)
- With CINEMA 4D R10, the module PyroCluster became integrated in the Advanced Render module
- Sketch & Toon (tools for cel shading, cartoons and technical drawings)
- Thinking Particles (enhanced particle system based on nodes)
- Xpresso (is not and never has been a module, it is a core functionality)
Don’t forget to subscribe so you can be alerted to more posts like this in future. And Please submit this post to your favourite social network if you find it useful. – Thank you
Like our other Epic Roundups, this time we didn’t Add images to Each Tutorials. There are more than 225 tutorials in the list and if we add Images to all the links will give you more time to load this page – this is modern world and everyone is in hurry. so the cinema 4D lovers understand what they need and click on the source. Please bookmark this page for further use.
225+ Cinema 4D tutorial collection:
[Update] Due to many blogs are removed in blogspot and so many broken links warning in this post or article – we added into a text file to download.
Hope this tutorial collection will save you lots of time. this will benefit for the next 3-4 months while you practicing.